Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome to My Blog!

Happy New Year!
New Year's Day is a good day to start something. This year I decided to start writing a blog.

The main purpose of this blog is to keep track of my activities related to competitive programming (mainly for personal training). However, after contests, I may share my impressions or some problems, and those posts may be interesting to read.

There are three subpages in this blog:
Here I will list all contests I've participated. I don't think I can recollect everything, but I will do my best.

My Problems
Here I will list all problems I authored.

Here I put everything I'm planning to upsolve in the near future.

You can also go to these pages from links at the top-right corner.

Also, at the top-right corner, you can find the superset of contests I'm planning to participate (I may skip some of them). All times are in JST (GMT+9). You can also use it as a reminder :) 

Occasionally, I may post something unrelated to competitive programming, but I'm not sure now.

No comments:

Post a Comment